Counting down the top ten most popular pages (according to google) of 2010
10. Hairfall http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/hairfall
A moving story about a mother's last illness and death.
9.Shadow of a Stillborn: An Account of Post Partum Depression
Two of the entries on our list are about post partum depression.
8. Broken Heart Don't Break Me
A young man describes one eventful summer in a life with congenital heart disease, and how his faith in God and his doctors helped him cope.
7. Dentistry: My New Braces http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/dentistry-my-new-braces
A positive article about how it feels a little strange to be getting braces when you're an adult.
6. Colon Cancer Death Sentence Reversed
Was it? We googled the author for this list, but found nothing either way...we decided we wanted to leave it like that.
5. Malaria: Baby Aimee http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/malaria-baby-aimee
Malaria is a huge world-wide health problem.
4. Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease; Wheelchair Lucy http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/charcot-marie-tooth-disease-wheelchair-lucy
A lighter look at the problems of reduced mobility.
3. Epilepsy: A Good Morning http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/epilepsy-a-good-morning
A young girl and her mother and their struggles with intractible epilepsy.
2. Steriod Side Effects: Moonface http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/steroid-side-effects-moonface
Sometimes our feelings aren't what we have been told they should be.
1.Post Partum Depression http://www.youandmemagazine.com/articles/post-partum-depression
Perhaps our most popular article ever, and even if that's due to the spammers, it's still a great and poignant article and well worth a look.
What will be the most popular article of 2011? Perhaps be then we'll be ready for another list.